April 30, 2008

Spring Weddings in the Pacific Northwest!

Welcome readers,
Today is a typical Spring day in the Northwest - rain, sun, windy gusts every now and then, and about 55 degrees. It's a rare Spring wedding in the Pacific Northwest that can survive rain-free outdoors! Our outdoor wedding season is typically June - Sept, but you still can not count the possibility of rain out. Even the weather reports can be unreliable here! Despite all that... the Pacific Northwest is still a great place to live and a great place to have a wedding.
So are you having a Spring wedding? Indoor or outdoor? Are you planning a summer wedding? Indoor or outdoor?
Give us your feedback, and join in our community discussions. This blog will be used for our community of brides and grooms to share ideas and respond to our posts. Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you :-)

2 comments:

sweet4kids72 said...

I think this website is great!!!! At first I have no idea where to turn to look for everything for my wedding which will be held in August and since I talked with my great best friend, she suggested me about this website that she is setting up and I had discovered lots of things and it sure helped me so much to relieve my mind than being so stressed trying to find one for everything....And also it is lots easier to get things done on time...no rush in doing everything at once!!!!



I suggest that you should use this website to be useful to plan for you wedding in the future.....

sweet4kids72 said...

I want to add more things, I am planning to have outdoor wedding which would be at Rose Garden at Priest Point Park in Olympia, Washington which should be so beautiful then go inside for reception at different place...There are lots of nice outdoor weddings and this one will be the most wedding I look forward to get married to the one I really love forever!!!!! Can't wait to get to that date!!!(August 30, 2008).